Administrative Assistant (ABD-BS)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Assistant Administration & Board Manager, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To provide clerical and administrative support in the day-to-day operations of the Board Secretariat;
- To provide logistic support pertaining to paper issuance and meetings of the Board/ Committees/ Working Groups etc.; and
- To support central administration for the Administration and Board Department.
- Applicants should have either a minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE or 5 HKDSE subjects with at least Level 2 or equivalent, including English, Chinese and Mathematics; or any post secondary qualification;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Proficiency in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Able to work under pressure.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 May 2017. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20170518-AAABDBS in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER