The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Assistant Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist the Assistant Maintenance Manager to manage all aspects of maintenance functions at the Sports Institute in particular over the training facilities and the athletes’ hostel to ensure maintenance service complies with the technical and statutory requirements;
- Assist the Assistant Maintenance Manager to supervise in-house technical team for the day-to-day maintenance services, including the performance of contractors;
- Assist the Assistant Maintenance Manager to prepare the maintenance contract and other related administrative aspects; and
- To liaise with related user departments in executing the preventive maintenance and coordinate emergency maintenance actions when required.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Surveying or other relevant disciplines;
- A minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience in building services / building / estate maintenance;
- Good knowledge in building services / building / facilities maintenance;
- Good supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is definitely advantage;
- Holder of valid Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate;
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A or above) is definitely advantage; and
- High level of computer literacy.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 30 March 2017. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20170317-MAO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER