The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Assistant Administration & Board Manager (AABM), the Administration Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist the AABM in overseeing the office administration operations such as office furniture & equipment, PABX system and other telecommunication systems, company vehicles, shuttle bus services, etc.
- To implement and maintain the Asset Management System and other services booking system;
- To execute administration policies and procedures for operation efficiency;
- To assist in the provision of office furniture & equipment and administrative services;
- To assist the AABM in the placement of the general insurance and handling insurance claims;
- To assist the AABM in supervising the Administrative Assistants to carry out the daily operations of the Administration Section; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by senior staff.
- A university degree or post-secondary diploma in business administration, social science, or a relevant discipline;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience. Exposure to all round office administration is preferable;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Good supervisory and communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure and meet with tight deadline; and
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 23 August 2018. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20180810-AO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER