The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Assistant High Performance Manager and Head Coach, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To provide administrative support for the Elite Coaching Department;
- To provide logistic supports for the elite training and competition programmes;
- To collate information, prepare application and reports, statements of accounts on the elite training programmes;
- To maintain and upkeep data of athletes, competition results and budgets of the Elite Coaching Department; and
- To provide administrative support to elite athletes support programmes and other elite training projects/ initiatives.
- Applicants should have: (1) a minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE or 5 HKDSE subjects with at least Level 2 or equivalent, including English, Chinese and Mathematics; or (2) any post secondary qualification;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available is highly preferred; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 August 2018. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20180809-AABDM in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER