Administrative Assistant (ABD)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Assistant Administration & Board Manager, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist in the day-to-day operations of the Administration Section including arrangement of company vehicles, courier services & shuttle bus services, asset management and license renewal;
- To process applications of assets registration and disposal for update of the records under the Asset Management System;
- To assist in the supervision of drivers and messengers;
- To assist in liaison with user departments and vendors for arrangement of purchase, relocation, repair & maintenance of office equipment, furniture, PABX system and other telecommunication services; and
- To prepare statistical reports and records.
To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Applicants should have: (1) a minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE or 5 HKDSE subjects with at least Level 2 or equivalent, including English, Chinese and Mathematics; or (2) any post secondary qualification;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Proficiency in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Able to work under pressure.
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or emaill: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 January 2019. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20190110-AAABD in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER