Administrative Assistant (ETST)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Associate Director, Elite Training Science & Technology Division (ETST), the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Associate Director (ETST);
- Collate reports and project programme;
- Prepare finance and budgeting documents;
- Prepare meeting notes;
- Administer database maintenance; and
- Handle other job duties as assigned by the Associate Director (ETST).
- Applicants should have: (1) a minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE or 5 HKDSE subjects with at least Level 2 or equivalent, including English, Chinese and Mathematics plus at least 2 years of relevant work experience; or (2) any post-secondary qualification with at least 2 years of relevant work experience; or (3) a recognised university degree in translation studies, languages, business administration or a relevant discipline is a definite advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua would be an added advantage ;
- Proficiency in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Able to work under pressure.
Please send the completed application form and your resume with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19 June 2019. Application forms can be downloaded from HERE. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20190606-AAETST in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER