Assistant Administration & Board Manager
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Administration & Board Manager (ABM), the Assistant Administration & Board Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist in handling matters related to office administration support including general insurance policies renewal and claims administration; asset management; company car fleet maintenance and office furniture/equipment provision and control;
- To assist in the supervision of the Administration Team; and
- To assist in providing secretariat support to the Board and Committees of the HKSI, as directed by ABM.
- A university degree in business administration or a relevant discipline;
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant working experience. Relevant experience in the HKSAR Government or public sector organisations will be a definite asset;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua would be an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure; and
- High level of computer literacy.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 August 2018. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20180810-AABM in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER