Administrative Assistant (CEC)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Assistant Coach Education Managers, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To perform administrative duties which include general office administration, receiving calls and answering enquiries, collation of reports and maintaining databases;
- To assist in organizing coach education and related programmes, and assist in maintaining the coaches registration system;
- To provide on-site support for coach education activities; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Applicants should have: (1) a minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE or 5 HKDSE subjects with at least Level 2 or equivalent, including English, Chinese and Mathematics; or (2) any post secondary qualification;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available is highly preferred; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 19 January 2019. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20190110-AACEC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER