Assistant Administration & Board Manager (Board Secretariat)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Administration & Board Manager (ABM), the Assistant Administration & Board Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist in providing secretariat and logistic supports for meetings of the Board, Committees, Panels/Task Forces, including organisation of Board/Committee meetings and activities and drafting/translating/editing of papers/minutes/documents/information;
- To assist in providing administrative support in executing the company secretary function, including preparation of the Annual General Meeting and General Meeting, statutory filings, appointment/changes of Directors/Company Members etc, in compliance with the statutory requirements of the Companies Ordinance and the HKSIL Articles of Association;
- To provide translation support for various departments of the HKSIL;
- To assist in the drafting and review on the internal administration procedures and guidelines related to the operation of the Board Secretariat;
- To assist in the supervision of the Administrative Assistant of the Board Secretariat Team;
- To assist in handling matters related to office administrative support, including budget and annual plan preparation, etc, as directed by the ABM; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by senior staff.
- A university degree in translation studies, languages, business administration or a relevant discipline;
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant working experience. Relevant experience in the HKSAR Government or public sector organisations will be a definite asset;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua would be an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure; and
- High level of computer literacy.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed application form and your resume with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 November 2019. Application forms can be downloaded from HERE. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20191023-AABM in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER