Assistant Project Manager (Estate Office)
Reporting to the Project Manager (Estate Office), the Assistant Project Manager (Estate Office) will assist in the planning, coordination and supervision of the new Facilities Development Project. His/Her responsibilities include the followings:
- Coordination with stakeholders on the technical requirements of the Facilities Development Project;
- Liaison with Government bodies for approval on project funding and project requirements;
- Management of consultants and contractors on project implementation;
- Aligning with the Facilities Department and the Maintenance Department on the current/future facilities operation mode;
- Preparation of design drawings, detail drawings and tender document in connection with the project;
- Co-ordination and supervision of the project to ensure that it is properly implemented and recorded in accordance with the agreed programme and budget, quantity and quality standards, as well as the relevant statutory requirements;
- Documentation and reporting of the project status to the project committees, HKSIL management, Board of Directors of HKSIL and the relevant Government bodies; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Possess a university degree in Architecture / Building Construction Management / Building Engineering / Electrical and Mechanical Engineering / Quantity Surveying or related disciplines, preferably with a relevant professional qualification;
- At least 6 years’ relevant local experience in project management of building projects and refurbishment projects. Experience in Government or Government subvention projects, BEAM, Building Information Modeling and Modular Integrated Construction would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese with strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated with strong sense of responsibility, able to work collaboratively and independently; and
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS-Office and AutoCAD.
Please send the completed application form and your resume with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email@example.com on or before 6 August 2020. Application forms can be downloaded from HERE. Please quote reference no. C-20200724-APM in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER