The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Assistant Catering Manager (ACM), the Catering Supervisor will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist ACM in daily clerical and operative works;
- To assist ACM to oversee the operation of service and kitchen areas in the aspect of food productivity, hygiene and safety;
- To provide training to the team of Waiting Staff and Catering Attendants according to the catering guidelines and policies;
- Leading the service team to provide a high quality of service to all catering activities such as buffet, banquet, fine dining, cocktail reception, cafeteria and etc.;
- Responsible for catering inventory control and stock take;
- Handle enquires, complains and provide quality of service to customers;
- To prepare duty roster for Waiting Staff and Catering Attendants; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by senior staff.
- Applicants should have completion of Form 5 and holder of Certificate in Food and Beverage Operations or equivalent is definitely an advantage;
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant working experience with 3 years at supervisory level;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese.
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 21 March 2019. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20190308-CS in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER