Coaching Programme Officer
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Head Cycling Coach, the Coaching Programme Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate logistics support for the operations of the Tier A* Training Enhancement Programme;
- To coordinate administration support to the Tier A* Training Enhancement Programme and Elite Training Programme;
- To coordinate budget, statement of accounts, and reports related to the Tier A* Training Enhancement Programme and Elite Training Programme;
- To coordinate with other internal departments on the support for the Tier A* Training Enhancement Programme and Elite Training Programme; and
- To coordinate general support to the coaches involved in the Tier A* Training Enhancement Programme.
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A university degree or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in High Performance sports support or equivalent;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send the completed application form and your resume with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 June 2019. Application forms can be downloaded from HERE. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20190611-CPO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER