Part-time English Lecturer
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
- To conduct lectures / tutorials for students studying in the “Bachelor of Education in Sports Training Programme” co-organized by the Beijing Sport University and Hong Kong Sports Institute.
- To coordinate and develop teaching materials and carry out assessment duties for student’s work.
- A university degree in related discipline with a professional qualification in TEFL/ TESL;
- A minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification experience in teaching adults at tertiary level;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Preference will be given to those with strong academic background and proven track record in teaching English subject in university or tertiary institutions;
- The applicant should be free to work on weekday evenings and weekends at Fo Tan, Sha Tin.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. HKSI-PTENGLECTCEC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER