The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
- The job duties of lecturers include, but not limited to, planning the lessons, delivery of lectures, preparing lecture notes and teaching materials, setting test papers, marking assignments, test papers, reports and portfolios, supervising coaching practicum etc. as prescribed by the Course Leader.
- A university master’s degree or above;
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in a specialized area of sports;
- Good communication, teaching and facilitation skills in both English and Chinese;
- Proven records of linkage with industrial or professional bodies would be an advantage;
- Awareness / knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage; and
- The applicant should be able to work on weekday evenings and weekends at Fo Tan, Sha Tin.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20150130-PTLECCEC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER