Part-time or Temporary Programme Assistant
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
To provide clerical and / or administrative and / or operation support and / or event support.
- Completion of secondary education (HKCEE/ HKDSE);
- Hands on experience in clerical or administration or event work;
- Hands on experience in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Client service oriented;
- Service may be on evening on weekdays or weekends or public holidays subject to mutual availability on request base; and
- Required to wear uniform
Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20151104-PTPA in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER