Part-time Sports Coach (For Community Sports Courses)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Our Community Relations Department is looking for qualified part-time coaches of the below sports for the HKSIL Sports Courses at elementary to competition level held year-round:
Note: Most of the courses are offered in all public holidays, weekdays evenings, Saturday afternoon & evening and Sunday whole day.
- Holder of local coaching / instructor certificate of related discipline;
- Holder of Hong Kong Coach Accreditation Programme Certificate Level 1 or above would be an advantage;
- Preferably with 2 years’ or above relevant coaching experience in related discipline;
- Good command of Cantonese. Able to coach in English or Putonghua will be an advantage; and
- Required to wear uniform during class time and work in different locations.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd., 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference no. HKSI-2017/18-PTSC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER