Part-time Student Teachers / Tutors
PART-TIME STUDENT TEACHERS / TUTORS
(Health Statistic/ Research Method/ Drug Education Prevention/ Pain Education/ Fundamentals in Chinese Medicine/Physical Education/Sports Related Subjects)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
- To provide flexible private tutorial service according to athletes training schedule in HKSIL;
- To provide different academic subjects/ public examinations remedial teaching to athletes who are receiving tertiary education;
- To design and provide teaching & learning materials as well as tutorial lessons for elite athletes at different levels/ ages according to their specific learning needs;
- To assist athletes to design study plan;
- To be responsible for monitoring study progress of athletes including preparation of assignments/tests and examinations;
- To submit progress reports and to identify academic problems of the athletes; and
- To support the development of effective learning tools & resources.
- Currently registered as a Year 2 or above University Student or graduated within two years in one of the local tertiary intuitions;
- Studying in related discipline;
- GPA achieved 3.0 or above;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road , Shatin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. HKSI-PTSTTAAS in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER