Technical Support Officer
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Assistant Information Technology Manager (Infrastructure), the Technical Support Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support and manage IT security systems, e.g. Firewall, IPS/IDS, Anti-Virus System, Anti-Spam System, WAF, and DLP;
- Perform regular security operations and reviews (such as security vulnerability scanning, firewall policy and system log auditing);
- Perform IT security risk assessment and execute mitigations;
- Review security log to enforce appropriate controls and in adherence to the corporate policies and standards;
- Review and enhance security architecture and disaster recovery planning;
- Conduct Security incident handling, investigation and reporting;
- Provide IT technical support and consultation services;
- Provide comprehensive support and maintenance to various desktop PC and mobile devices;
- Setup and perform system testing and evaluation on various peripherals and system software;
- Providing security awareness training to users and consultation on all aspects of system security; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by senior staff.
- A recognized post-secondary diploma or a university degree in computer studies;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience;
- Technical knowledge in network, security, server, and databases system;
- Hands-on experience in infrastructure design, firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, Anti-Virus / Anti-Spam Management and System Hardening is an advantage;
- Solid experience in security solution implementation, server and network administration, and incident management;
- Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese;
- IT Security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA preferred but NOT a must.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 17 January 2019. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20190111-TSO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER