Part-time Sports Coach ( For Commerical Courses )
1. Part-time Commercial Operations Assistant
Reporting to Commercial Operations Supervisor, the Part-time Commercial Operations Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist in reception counter, answer enquiries, handle registration on facilities booking and handle sports course enrollment; and
- To assist in operation of HKSIL Courses.
- Completion of Form V;
- A minimum of 2 years' or above relevant working experience in front desk operations, customer services or organizing sports courses is preferable;
- Hands on experience in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Customer orientated
- Able to work in between 7:30 am to 10:15 pm both in weekdays, weekends and public holidays;
- Required to wear uniform and work in different locations.
2. Part-time Sports Coach (for Commercial Courses)
Our Commercial Operations Department is looking for qualified part-time coaches of the below sports for the HKSIL Sports Courses at elementary to competition level held year-round:
Note: Most of the courses are offered in all public holidays, weekdays evenings, Saturday afternoon & evening and Sunday whole day.
- Holder of local coaching / instructor certificate of related discipline;
- Holder of Hong Kong Coach Accreditation Programme Certificate Level 1 or above would be an advantage;
- A minimum of 2 years' or above relevant coaching experience in related discipline;
- Good command of Cantonese. Able to coach in English or Putonghua will be an advantage; and
- Required to wear uniform during class time and work in different locations.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, address and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. Please quote reference no. HKSI-2009/10-COC in the application.
General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER