In support of the Government’s Job Creation Scheme under the Anti-epidemic Fund 2.0, The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) has recently created 38 time limited positions covering a wide range of job functions and levels. This is in response to the difficult labour market situation in the wake of the pandemic, with an aim of providing employment opportunities for those with different skill sets, qualifications and years of experience.
Reporting to the Assistant Catering Manager, the Catering Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conduct daily hygiene inspection in kitchen and counter;
- Assist in the implementation, monitoring and improvement of the food safety in the operations;
- Maintain food safety documentations and records;
- Conduct monthly hygiene training for food handlers; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or above in Food Science or related disciplines;
- Holder of Hygiene Manager Certificate; and
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar capacity.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed application form with indication of your expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. AEF-CAO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER