Athlete Affairs Officer
In support of the Government’s Job Creation Scheme under the Anti-epidemic Fund 2.0, The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) has recently created 38 time limited positions covering a wide range of job functions and levels. This is in response to the difficult labour market situation in the wake of the pandemic, with an aim of providing employment opportunities for those with different skill sets, qualifications and years of experience. Applications are invited for the following position.
Reporting to the Assistant Athlete Affairs Managers, the Athlete Affairs Officer is responsible for the following duties:
- To assist in providing support for implementation and administration of athlete support programmes;
- To assist in administering different funding/incentive/award programmes and organizing athlete events/activities;
- To assist in hostel administration and lifestyle activities and athletes' coordination for social and community services;
- To assist in compiling athletes information and statistics, preparing summary reports, daily operation support; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A recognized university degree;
- 2 years' relevant working experience. and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed application form with indication of your expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. AEF-AAO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER