In support of the Government’s Job Creation Scheme under the Anti-epidemic Fund 2.0, The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) has recently created 38 time limited positions covering a wide range of job functions and levels. This is in response to the difficult labour market situation in the wake of the pandemic, with an aim of providing employment opportunities for those with different skill sets, qualifications and years of experience. Applications are invited for the following position.
Reporting to the Assistant Athlete Affairs Managers, the Warden will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure that the resident athletes comply with the hostel rules and regulations, and maintain the orderly management of the hostel, providing a professional and harmonious hostel environment for the athletes;
- To support a wide range hostel services for the resident athletes including organizing orientation programmes and other social & welfare activities, providing a balanced lifestyle support for the athletes;
- To work closely with other internal departments to maintain the security and cleanliness of the hostel, in order to provide a safe and healthy living environment for the athletes;
- To assist in compiling athletes information and statistics, preparing summary reports, daily operation support; and
- To work on shift duty; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A Higher Diploma or Associate Degree;
- 2 years’ relevant working experience preferably in hostel operation/youth service. Holder of certified strength and conditioning qualification; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed application form with indication of your expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. AEF-WAR in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER