High Performance Administration Officer
In support of the Government’s Job Creation Scheme under the Anti-epidemic Fund 2.0, The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) has recently created 38 time limited positions covering a wide range of job functions and levels. This is in response to the difficult labour market situation in the wake of the pandemic, with an aim of providing employment opportunities for those with different skill sets, qualifications and years of experience. Applications are invited for the following position.
Reporting to the Assistant High Performance Administration Manager, the High Performance Administration Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- To enhance administration support for Tier A sports and other high performance support programmes;
- To support the administration of the elite training programmes of Coaching Departments;
- To assist in the administration of the Direct Financial Support schemes for athletes;
- To assist in coordinating with NSAs on programme planning and effective resources allocation for various NSAs funding programmes;
- To assist in maintaining the HKSI high performance athletes database programme. and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A university degree or post-secondary diploma in a sports-related discipline;
- 2 years’ relevant working experience; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed application form with indication of your expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. AEF-HPO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER