Assistant Human Resources Manager (Appointment) (英文版本)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager (HRM), the Assistant Human Resources Manager (Appointment) will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist the HRM in executing HR functions such as recruitment, appointment, performance management, staff training and development, grievances handling, HR information system etc.;
- Assist the HRM in reviewing, revising and implementing HR policies and procedures within the company’s policy framework;
- Ensure that the HR practices complies with the company policy and statutory requirements;
- Maintain an effective human resources database and management information system;
- Communicate with staff at all levels on HR matters;
- Facilitate the orientation programme for new joined staff;
- Undertake ad-hoc and other HR related programme/ projects as assigned; and
- Perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder in human resources management or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 6 years’ solid HR generalist working experience with good numeracy;
- Hands-on experience in recruitment, staff training and development, Human Resources Information & Payroll System and policy implementation, preparation of statistical & analytical management reports;
- A self starter with good initiative and problem solving skill;
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills with staff at various levels in a multi-cultural environment;
- Good knowledge in Employment Ordinance and taxation system in HK;
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua would be an added advantage; and
- Proficiency in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel and human resources database management software.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed application form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 March 2021. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20210304-AHRM(APPOINTMENT) in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.