Part-time Community Relations Assistant (英文版本)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to Community Relations Supervisor, the Part-time Community Relations Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist in reception counter, answer enquiries, handle registration on facilities booking and handle sports course enrollment; and
- To assist in operation of HKSIL Courses.
- Completion of Form 5;
- Relevant working experience in front desk operations, customer services or organizing sports courses would be an advantage;
- Hands on experience in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Customer orientated
- Able to work in between 7:30 am to 10:15 pm both in weekdays, weekends and public holidays;
- Required to wear uniform and work in different locations.
Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd., 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference no. HKSI-2017/18-PTCRA in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER