Part-time Lecturer (CEC) (英文版本)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
- The job duties of lecturers include, but not limited to, planning, implementation and evaluation of Coach Education Programmes, conducting Programme Reviews and preparing related documents, engaging in e-learning production as well as promotional activities of Coach Education Programmes.
- A university degree, preferably a master degree, in the related subject;
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a specialized area of sports;
- Good communication teaching and facilitation skills in both English and Chinese;
- Awareness / knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage; and
- The applicant should be able to work on weekday evenings and weekends at Fo Tan, Sha Tin.
Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. The recruitment will continue until the post is filled. Please quote reference no. HKSI-PTLECTCEC in the application.
General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER