Part-time Administrative Assistant (英文版本)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent to provide the high performance training system for eligible sports. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
- To provide clerical and/ or administrative support including but not limited to filing, data input and/ or document preparation; and
- To assist in ad hoc tasks/ projects as assigned
- Completion of secondary education (HKCEE/ HKDSE);
- Hands on experience in clerical or administration or event work;
- Hands on experience in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Able to work under pressure; and
- Service may be on weekdays or weekends during normal or after office hours subject to mutual availability on request base
Please send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. Please quote reference no. HKSI-PTAA in the application.
General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER