(Annual performance based remuneration package ranges from HK$443,124to HK$930,560)
Reporting to the Head Windsurfing Coach, the Windsurfing Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, design, and implement training programmes for elite athletes in Hong Kong;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To monitor athlete performance through comprehensive, multi-method assessment and regular evaluation;
- To provide timely and critically analyzed progress reports to the HKSI and Windsurfing Association of Hong Kong;
- To be responsible for administrative matters related to local and overseas squad training and competitions;
- To supervise Assistant Coaches and part-time coaches;
- To assist the HKSI and Windsurfing Association of Hong Kong with coach education programmes; and
- Perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- University degree or its equivalent;
- Holder of a valid coaching certificate issued by the relevant governing body;
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional coaching experience and proven record of achievement in coaching windsurfing athletes at national level or its equivalent;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send the completed application form and your resume with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 1 October 2020. Application forms can be downloaded from HERE. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20200925-WSFC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.