Part-time Student Tutors
(For tertiary related subjects)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent to provide the high performance training system for eligible sports. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
We are now inviting suitable candidates to maintain a service pool of student tutors to provide tutorial services and facilitate various learning needs for elite athletes of HKSI. Tutorial services are on part-time and on-demand basis in order to meet the needs of athletes.
- To assist student-athlete with homework, projects, test preparation, research and other academic tasks; and
- To provide flexible tutorial timetables to match with athletes training and competition schedule in HKSI.
- Currently registered as a Year 2 or above University Student or graduated within two years in the local tertiary institutions;
- Studying in related discipline for subject tutoring;
- GPA achieved 3.0 or above;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference no. HKSI-PTSTTAAS in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER