Part-time Testing Helper
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
- To provide event coordination in Talent Identification Programme;
- To assist in conducting physical fitness test;
- To assist in data entry.
- Form 5 or above with Certificate / Diploma in Sports, Exercise Science or related disciplines; or Students who are studying Sports, Exercise Science or related disciplines;
- Hands on experience in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Service may be on weekdays or weekends during normal or after office hours subject to mutual availability on request base;
- Duties are on hourly basis; and
- Awareness / knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, address and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com. Please quote reference no. HKSI-2012/13-TH in the application.
General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER